johncthurbinMy first attempt at a monoprint. This technique felt really odd to me as I couldn't be so anal over detail etc. kind of liking the textures though. Definitely something I'm going to play with.
- paperacrobatWhat's the process John? Looks great BTW!
- bertiedrawsI might have to do some again at some point
- johncthurbin@paperacrobat ink up a surface, place paper down and draw. Cheers, I'm unsure.
- dionnekitchingI bloody love it! Same for me though hard to be detailed with it. Good laughs though. This looks awesome.
- dionnekitchingMr Ben Hendy is king of mono print
- emmietweeWhat do you mean first time? We had to do bloody loads of this at college!! X
- johncthurbin@emmietwee yeah about 5 years ago with our eyes closed and touching our face haha. That doesn't count ha x
Log in to like or comment.