30daysblogOk my mom (@syndimendi) tagged me last night so here are 5 random things about me: 1. I took Spanish from 4th grade until my Sophomore yr in college. I can understand it pretty well but am afraid to speak it. 2. I had a babysitting business with business cards & threw parties for the kids I babysat as a thank you to their parents for hiring me. I also bought and sold candy at school in jr high. Have always been an entrepreneur at heart. 3. I like a challenge and doing things people are surprised by- I ran a 1/2 marathon (thanks to @allorahandmade challenging me), and did a sprint tri. I WILL do marathon sometime in my life. I also took hip hop as an adult with some friends and loved every second of it. 4. I love swimming & was on my hs swim team. I did field hockey too but was much better at swim. In college I took ice skating for PE credit. Loved that too. 5. I am super analytical and love details so I tend to ask lots of questions. I am fascinated by random things like birth order and love languages. Whew! That was a lot. I tag: @bannerboutique @barnowlprimitives @lillunakristyn @littlemissmomma @yourhomebasedmom.
- 30daysblog#bubbleframe #rhonnadesigns
- katie_vintageLove this! And I'm a firstborn even though I'm the youngest. Red and blue through and through. And I speak all love languages. 😆
- shelleykira@30daysblog ha...we are hip hop dance class sistas at heart! because I liked the fly girls on In Living Color ;)
- 30daysblog@katie_vintage Yessss! Love that you told me your things. I feel like I know you even better. 5 yrs between you & the next oldest? I'm a first born, red and blue to my core. My languages are words of affirmation & gifts of service. Katie you're awesome!
- syndimendiThanks for playing with me! XO
- tiffanybirdphotographyYou are so cool!!
- 30daysblog@shelleykira Awwww yeaaaaah. 😁
- 30daysblog@simplymodernmom Hardly!! But you're sweet Tiffany. 😊
- ashweygweenI'm totally crazy about birth order. Have you read that book? I'm a firstborn, red/blue/yellow even split. I speak the same love languages! Sounds like we could understand each other. 😉
- 30daysblog@ashweygween Yes! That book was super fascinating to me. I'm a firstborn & my husband is bc there are 5 1/2 yrs between him and his older brother. So...it makes things interesting. Sounds like you & I would communicate really well. 😉
- 30daysblog@steph_er_doodlebug I know- I didn't really know what to share bc there's lots of random things but it's all pretty boring. I could do a ton for the kids too. I'd love to read yours- do it!!!!
- sharliekLearned a few new things! xoxo
Log in to like or comment.