egarageWhy hello there little beast. What do you belong to?
- swcotterA Lola of some type. A 2 liter racer
- ls_jordanIt's a Cosworth Ford v8.
- lee_riddle_84#willywave @f6latham @vivalasam_
- micha3ljam3sThat is a cosworth DFV engine most likely from a vintage formula 1 car. It also finds it's way into many 2 liter race car chassis, and some can am applications. The sound is amazing. Used to work on vintage f1 cars.
- powdercoated@jac00l @brannndiesel @cisco_gomes
- syam_ypvsCool @alie_kuoppa
- thecashenNeeds to be in a VW bug.
- igs_insuranceThis doesn't make sence someone must have put there own secretion together here unless this is part of an old gt40 Maybe but otherwise I don't see it happening to be honest it doesn't even look like it performs well with inboard breaks
- egarageNot a gt40 motor!
- willfre@willixto @booom_box
- ovidius_nycThats so sexy!!!
- big_dan6@Mondo37 it's from a historic f1 inboard breaks cut down on unsprung weight. Especially rotational mass cos its worth about 3x as much.
- igs_insurance@big_dan6 thanks bro good to know
Log in to like or comment.