theradavistHot damn @thevanillaworkshop
- _____________abbasHey, is that integrated?
- theradavist@tsuperawesome they should do a TSA unicorn version.
- alexvoisineIs it a joke ? It seems to be the less integrated stem I have ever seen !
- theradavist@alexvoisine cable routing, bro.
- theradavist@alexvoisine more (better) photos on ProllyIsNotProbably.com
- mywynneLizard skins tape? Never seen that kind before, looks wicked!
- alexvoisineOk I understand the concept but they didn't push enough the idea and the ugly spacers don't help to promote it! Anyway thank you for your passion !
- theradavist@alexvoisine "ugly spacers" form < function my friend. Not cutting a $500 fork for a stem that has less stack than a traditional setup.
- theradavist@mywynne 3.2mm it's the jam!!
- mywynne@johnprolly how did I never see that in the catalogue at work?! Next time I need to wrap bars...
- theradavist@mywynne new for 2013
- mywynne@johnprolly it's the little things that make me want a new bike... As much for the build and selection as anything else.
- alexvoisine@johnprolly Yes, one of my bike has got spacers above the stem. It's just the very big difference of diameters which kills my eyes. That's why I'm surprised from such a company. Purists like Vanilla can't do that ! ;)
- theradavist@alexvoisine this isn't a Vanilla, it's my Geekhouse. If your eyes hurt from that, you need to ride more and spend less time on the Internet obsessing over details that have no affect on the ride.
- theradavist"hurt my eyes" lol
- alexvoisine@johnprolly Keep cool John ! I'm a bicycle designer. It's my job ! I share this pix with some other guys and they had the same reaction ! Yes it hurts my eyes a lot.
- alexvoisine@johnprolly I respect you a lot. I think we can bring good things in this kind of debate. The main idea is great, I try to work in the same way but this detail doesn't serve my idea of integration. And don't worry I ride a lot ! 😉
- vulpineccWith an extra E it's so Geddon!
Log in to like or comment.