thepioneerwomanWill this help ward off altitude sickness?
- inlandmamaThat depends, is boozy? The best way to fight off altitude sickness is to sleep through it.
- inlandmamaOops! *is it boozy?
- tvjunkyHydrate and rest.
- kalegriajonesAlways works for me!
- jimb65536That wards off "attitude sickness" way before altitude sickness!
- hilarydehaan@jimb65536 Bahahahahaha!!!
- libedonRee. I made The Bread tonight. My husband will not stop talking about it! Thanks for a simple and easy alternative to that crappy store bought garlic bread.
- pamela_newberrySo you are in Colorado?
- saralynnwinLol @jimb65536
- kidiakat_finaPioneer women ate full of awesomeness! Don't know you or how I found you. But your name alone grabbed my heart♥♥♥♥
- dreaminndetailsYES!! I never fly without a Bloody Mary...or three ,)
- jasminemayberryphotographyReal altitude sickness? No. Fear of heights? Yes.
- winniesbakerySeems like a good way to go about it @thepioneerwoman
- priyaeliasOh Yesh!
- dishinanddishesGo to an oxygen bar!
- libedon@mothercase it's so simple, but so sinful. It's a pioneer woman recipe that's online - just two ingredients, bread and butter. A big French loaf cut in half. A stick of butter per side (oh yes). Throw it in the oven for 10 minutes then kick on the broiler for maybe 3 more - crunchy, buttery perfection. I added a little garlic and Italian seasoning too. The magic really happens when you turn on the broiler - when it gets just past brown and the butter starts to turn a little black, that's the sweet spot. So good!
- mamabeck56That looks good
- cindy_land_05Bloody Mary's are my very fave.
Log in to like or comment.