wbezchicagoTomorrow WBEZ's Chip Mitchell and I will explore the suburb of Berwyn, IL (not to be confused with the CTA Red Line stop of the same name I'm passing on my rainy commute). Any tips for us? -Tricia #berwyn #chicago
- weebs1818James Joyce pub on Windsor!
- mle42041Yes! I live in berwyn, all the restaurants and bars on Windsor are great. Brando's.beef was featured on Chicago's Best, it's really quite good. Will you be on the Afternoon shift?
- wbezchicago@weebs1818 Thanks!
- wbezchicago@mle42041 That's the plan - likely Thursday afternoon. Thanks for the tip!
- weebs1818Best pint of Guinness you could ever ask for. I live in the city, but venture to the JJ quite often!
- wamzleeTalk about Czechs, please.
- jblickaI miss living at that Red Line stop every day.
- wbezchicago@wamzlee - we'll look into it! Any specific questions you have?
- wamzleeWhat's the most authentic Czech restaurant? How has the Czech community changed since moving to Berwyn from neighborhoods like Pilsen, where my Czech grandparents grew up? Any signs of the Czech community, beyond food? Is there a Sokol Club?
- wamzleeLooking forward to hearing it!
- wbezchicago@remyschwaaa Great tips, thanks!
Log in to like or comment.