andrewscrivaniPicking up a whole lot if traditional Korean medical soup today.
- kimchimomWhat is she making?
- andrewscrivaniSome sort of bone soup that is supposed to have medicinal qualities. I'll find out the name when I get home.
- nanciemacpixLove this so much.
- scene565I think that's Sa-gol. Korean people is called it Sa-gol.
- omassovIs it sulungtang?
- omassovAlso can I sample some?
- andrewscrivaniI'm not sure we have enough? ;)
- andrewscrivaniThey said it's called goom tang (forgive the spelling)
- andrewscrivaniApparently it's made from goat bones and something like St. John's Wort.
Log in to like or comment.