davidwolskeU of U architecture students letterpress printing 3-d printed moveable blocks
- smuglabs@davidwolske who did up your blocks?
- davidwolske@smuglabs The students brought they're own, made in one of the school of architecture labs. You know I wouldn't cheat on you, baby!
- smuglabs@davidwolske hahaha just wonderin...soo acrylic works good then?
- davidwolske@smuglabs As long as the details aren't too small. Also, I don't know what kinda laser they used, but they said it took 3 passes, and the relief is still too shallow for clean printing.
- smuglabsCool, was wonderin if it would be better...thanks for lettin me know!
- davidwolskeFyi, we noticed some melting... not awful, but noticeable when printed. Might not matter for non-print purposes.
Log in to like or comment.