johnhodgmanOn Saturday, before the Thrilling Adventure Hour, @PFTompkins loaned me some cufflinks, which I promptly destroyed. Then John Darnielle went out to buy me some new ones. I think the reason these two geniuses aren't so nice to me is that I am such an expert name dropper.
- wildcardzoneYour comedic aura just places too much stress on your clothing to hold it in. You give it any little place to seep out, it's like a crack in a dam; it's only a matter of time until it busts. #ComedyDam @ #SFSketchFest
- pftompkins@JohnHodgman Personally, think the reason we aren't so nice to you is that you keep breaking cuff links and spending other people's money.
- johnhodgmanThank you for alerting me to that typo. I just broke your OTHER cufflink. HOW FAR DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS?
- pftompkinsI COULD DO THIS ALL DAY, I HAVE JOHN DARNIELLE'S ROUTING NUMBER
- johnhodgman@pftompkins it's too bad I know where you keep your collar stays and that have a man in LA who knows how to snap them
- johnhodgmanAnother typo. You win. I loose.
- zybloniusYou guys make me an amused person.
- annfmclQuestion: did Hodgman trash Tompkin's nice cuff links, or did Tompkins lend Hodgman faulty cuff links ON PURPOSE?!?!
Log in to like or comment.