truthslingerHello #Kenya365 Instagrammers.
Patterns are repeated designs that occur naturally or are designed. This week make photos of the patterns that exist around you.
Tip; Look at the ground you walk on or walls for the most obvious patterns. Be aware of them and take interesting photos from these.
Rules. You can only tag one image a day with the # Kenya365 tag and add #Kenya365patterns as the week specific hashtag so others can see your beginnings. This task shall run from Monday 29.01.2013 to Sunday 03.02.2013.
Photo by @amungathegreat
Follow @Kenya_365 to get your tasks if you wish to participate. Happy gramming.
Ps/ Remember to tag your daily images properly so that others can find them. You need both hashtags for a task photo. Don't forget the #Kenya365 tag and the task tag.
Pps/ We are experiencing a bug on the kenya365 website and are working to solve the problem. Kindly bear with us as we sort it out.
- amungathegreatWeuwe!?! I''ve been published!!! I'm officially a celeb!!!!
- truthslingerHaha @amungathegreat
- martianskillsYou know, since the first week you've always left the phrase "so others can see your *beginnings*" unchanged... 8-4-4 nayo?!
- truthslingerHaha. My bad @martianskills. A mistake on my part. I'm glad someone at least reads.
- martianskills@truthslinger 😀 nice work lakini.
Log in to like or comment.