johnhodgmanI don't think I have ever seen @johnroderick happier.
- steveagee@johnhodgman is that a helicopter?
- tomlovesbaconNo it's an interceptor.
- pulmyearsGreat Ayn Rand tonight @johnhodgman Coulda used some Rush maybe?
- pecenittogetherDo you need a designated rhholooor?
- iambvzThat is what the future looked like in 1972.
- mrdavehillIt's a cautionary tale. Only sadness can follow getting out of that vehicle.
- djchubakkaIs this from Logan's Run?
- johnhodgman@tomlovesbacon is correct. It is a small enclosed scooter used by meter maids and other municipal workers in San Francisco. And it has three wheels. And it is called, Rather hilariously, an interceptor.
- tonydecoste...so it's not a Johnny Cab with the robot driver removed?
- mjdwhatno, we were asking about the scarf
- squinnerHoopdee #15
Log in to like or comment.