kim_dotcomPilot found a disconnected wire (weird). Fuel gauge working again. Checking rotors.
- dave_olds@kim_dotcom Make sure all is clear before getting back in!!
- mikeymofoThat is one slick looking Chopper 🚁
- notyouraveragecoffee@kim_dotcom Helicopters are death traps. They all fail sooner or later. A failing plane has a greater chance of survival, since they glide after the engine cuts.
- lorenzocumbaGood Luck, Mr Dotcom!! @kim_dotcom
- optixproUs government done it. That's the type of stuff they do smh don't let them delete you like this
- danbakesA disconnected wire? Are the FBI up to no good?
- jeremyceeThe CIA's plot to take you out!
- svenhhThey want you dead.
- raydenlYou've got to stop letting the MPAA service your chopper!
- bull500That is an amazing helicopter
- vroomphoto@kim_dotcom looks like a gazelle, my dad used to fly these
- sjtgraham@kim_dotcom THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU
- manage2proPilot found a disconnected wire that's weird indead. @KimDotCom you can't trust (almost) anyone at this time. One may assume some bad 'guys' seeking to get you down what ever it takes.
- eldelosavionesIf it's only a wire from a fuel gauge is not very chritical,don't worry.If you need someone to take care of the maintenance,contact me.
- gabriel_albqSomeone is trying to kill you be safe if BFI is not contacting someone in your home.
- copterpilotBurn Jet A.
- bigbipini@kim_dotcom drop me some money
Log in to like or comment.