exploregeorgiaVisit the #Etowah River & see the remains of the Atlantic Railroad bridge that was destroyed in the #CivilWar. Photo by @jeffmartin2510. #GaCivilWar #exploregeorgia #georgia
- visitsavannahSo pretty!
- kenzie_bowenAmazing picture! :)
- exploregeorgia@visitsavannah @kenzie_bowen we think so too! @jeffmartin2510 did a great job!
- kenzie_bowenI totally agree!
- jeffmartin2510@exploregeorgia Thank you for sharing my photo, it's an honor.
- jeffmartin2510@visitsavannah @kenzie_bowen @exploregeorgia Thank you very much for the kind words.
- gamountainlife0406Beautiful photo! Where on the Etowah was this taken?
- exploregeorgia@gamountainlife0406 Directions: North on Ga. 293 from Emerson, turn Right on River Road. Go under the Highway 41 Bridge. The remains are on the right, next to Riverside Park.
- gamountainlife0406@exploregeorgia - Thanks! This is right up the road from me! I wasn't sure if this was from further down the river, but I know now exactly where it is. I posted a pic yesterday from the other side where Coopers Furnace is. Thanks again!
- exploregeorgia@gamountainlife0406 Awesome! We'll definitely check it out!
- gamountainlife0406@exploregeorgia - Thanks!
- exploregeorgia@gamountainlife0406 Anytime 😀 we love #Georgia photography!
- mr_drewbarnette27Hey @exploregeorgia I live in Bartow county!!!! :)
Log in to like or comment.