thealisonshowI'm very itchy and very tired. Oh, yeah. 11 more weeks. Sorry to whine, but @pleasantpictures is busy and Gigi doesn't care.
- bearyrauchAwww man!!! Boo. So wish I were closer to help.
- briluI don't know if anyone has said this but have you tried the pine tar soap?
- milk_thistleI care
- overanalyzerTry putting oats in a stocking in the bath. Seriously. It works.
- overanalyzerI was so uncomfortable at this point. I couldn't wait to have him already. Hope you're more excited about having a boy than you were at first. They are awesome I promise.
- thealisonshow@brilu @overanalyzer @lindbm you guys are so sweet! If its colestasis it's under the skin, so ill know soon but if not I'm trying all these things!
- thealisonshow@gretchenblack it seriously does! Xo
- thealisonshow@cortfrancis that's what I had last time. Bah! They tested me for it today
- thealisonshow@overanalyzer oh and I am!! ;) Also IF it was a girl your name was at the top of my list! It's so pretty.
- brilu@thealisonshow I wish you some relief!
- saratippettsI'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I had itchiness all over my legs, stomach, and arms. It was the under the skin kind too. Not cholestasis luckily or Pupps. But still so awful. You are a champ!!!! And truly it is the worst thing ever.
- mgfaulknerHere I come honey
- lexischeidLove this. Love your blanky. I hate being pregnant and itchy!!!
- andweplayPoor thing.
- maciereddAlison!! How are you lady?? It's been awhile! You're having a boy!!! I'm so happy for you! Boys are soo fun :) Gigi is adorable!
- gygikSo sorry :(
- heather_ritaIt. Ain't. Easy. Hang in there!!
- heylaurenreneSo sorry! Hope your weeks gotten better! Can't believe only 11 more weeks!
- edougal@thealisonshow Are you contagious?! Because I seriously got the itch after church yesterday and it hasn't gone away! Haha. Maybe we really will be miserable together!
- _toshitoshIs it PUPPPS?? I got that at 30 weeks! Booo! So I definitely feel ya on the lame itchiness! 👎 No bueno.
Log in to like or comment.