jayzombieThe stuff happiness is made of. A million congratulations to @sonyayu & @zacklara! Here's to a lifetime of laughter, dancing, and love.
Pictured: @moneal, @michaelgiroux, @drvolland, @brandon_schulz, @trotterpup & @acarboni. #putasucculentonit #sognac
- justenmartianCongrats @sonyayu & @zacklara!
- travisjensen@jayzombie Great seeing and chatting w/ you last night!
- ravivoraSo cool!
- sonyayu@brandon_schulz of course! It was so much fun having you guys! The best ❤
- naomipqLooked like a blast!
- jambryAre those Mickey Mouse hands?!?! Sweet!
- harryhyuanOh that was @jayzombie I'm clueless sometimes. Great dance party!
- everydayeffieLove these type of shots! Do you have any tips on how not to get a glare on photos, plates, tables, etc? That would really help! Thanks
- leeanndunton@everydayeffie I know you were asking @jayzombie, but here are some tips that I use: 1) natural light is your friend! 2) make sure there are no light sources directly above or the sides of you (unless you're shooting with a studio setup, but I assume you wouldn't be asking if that were the case) 3) move your camera/phone in different angles to see which is the best place to take the shot without getting glare. 4) Relating to the last point- be creative- don't always take your shot head-on. :)
- jayzombie@everydayeffie @leeanndunton nailed it! The photos are also matte (not gloss) so there's less of a chance to catch some glares
- everydayeffie@leeanndunton @jayzombie Thanks so much, this helped a bunch!
- cassandraladruBeautifully displayed & I LOVE the two larger photographs... So cute!!
- ebrazillSo true
- tymjeanIt always warm and fuzzy to see shots like these, so much fun
- tohbinaFor a moment you look like @hullosam
- 13thwitness@sonyayu congrats again Sonya!! 💘
- alinabagabagaFunny and cute)))
- kristianoSuch an awesome night. Just going through the hash tag for that evening and I came by this one. It was a pleasure meeting you (albeit briefly) that night!
Log in to like or comment.