chefazCorned sous vide beef belly with dried shallots, smoked leeks and burnt onion dust from @spqrfillmore in SF
- cinnyvLooks great. But I never heard of burnt onion dust.
- albeindcNot convinced on that burnt onion dust, sounds like someone messed up and need to reuse the ingredient
- ruizrafWe need to go @rami0001
- fermented_joyBurnt alliums are amazing #dontknockittillyouvetriedit
- sirspliffA burnt onion is verry classic in many cases, but a garnish...
- leonlikealionSo tender
- food_loving_sobWhoever has the job to tourne the potatoes either loves it or hates its but they are pretty good.
- greg30214Need a how to here.
Log in to like or comment.