digthischickRuby's first day of gymnastics. And, yes, my kids are at the forefront of a new trend of tights over leotards.
- monalvarezOmg she looks so darn precious!
- tammisalasNine kinds of awesome.
- iamahappygirl5She looks so tiny!! Happy first day!
- natalie_treneryOh man! My girl would fit right in. It's a good look. ❤
- milkbreadeggshoneyFantastic look. My twins rock layered fashion with coloured tights. They'll be so disappointed next year at a private ladies collage for high school with strict dress codes.
- ozarkmamadeermy son had his first gymnastics yesterday. what a riot! and what a riot outside tights are as well!!!
- preschoolsfunOMGoodness!!!! Adorable!
- kellycachOh! Her sweet anxious face!
- tbmomof3I like girls that start their own fashion trends!
- cglasser74Hee hee heeeeee! Love it.
- littleforalittlewhileLove your style, reflected in your kids, confident and strong.
- happythisOh Ruby's face in anticipation!!! And @theruralroost I officially double-dog dare you. :) bring it.
- thewildthingsartAaaah so cute x
- niamhydeeAw, she looks nervous! How'd it go?
- trbholtFashion Divas!
- digthischick@niamhydee so heart-swellingly awesome! She loved it. :)
- niamhydeeAww, I'm delighted for her :)
- ashleyasmith1Go ahead girls! Work those tights!
- kdaley804I love that you let your girls dress how the want. One of my daughters used to wear 6 pairs of underwear at once and 2 pairs of pants with shorts over top and about 3 shirts. She was big into layering. It was hilarious.
- gretchenyostWell, I was a gymnast in the 80's and we ALWAYS wore tights OVER leotards. Tights worn UNDER leotards was very lame and reserved only for ballerinas. So, if they were gymnasts in the 80's they'd fit right in : )
Log in to like or comment.