- scissorsandspiceTelephone brand! LOL!
- jdfunks#toomuchpackaging #operationtofumisozuke
- jdfunks@scissorsandspice classic! : )
- nicolejgeorgesIt warms my miserly heart to imagine what a good deal you got on that Agar Agar. New seasons price for that is horrifying.
- purrfectpineapplesThey have the best premade tofu!
- thespicyveganDo you ever go to Hong Phat on 99th and Prescott? They've cut down drastically on their styrofoam usage. It's my preferred Asian mart.
- tofumomIs that Tacoma Tofu? My VERY favorite!!!
- cthulhu7You can get Bui fresh tofu straight from them I think on ne 76th and glisan with less packaging or so I've been told. I wonder if they'd let you bring your own container?
- jdfunks@tofumom yes! It's good stuff *and* the cheapest there!
- jdfunks@thespicyvegan ooo, thanks for the push! I've been meaning to hit that up.
- jdfunks@cthulhu7 nice! I have been there and tend to get fresh tofu from Ota or Than Thao or People's vs. packaged, but all this was definitely a farmers-market-withdrawal and convenience type of trip. I know Ota and People's def. let you bring your own container, which is great!
Log in to like or comment.