chefazCow foot soup with "droppers" and tripe from the Thomas' truck... Ethereal Crucian cuisine
- just_topnotchSaturday classic
- taxprojoe@chefaz what are "droppers"?
- poeticcellit look good aZ bring some to houston
- that.trinigyalDroppers are dumplings i believe lol
- newwave77Cow feet? :-P::: ew..but...if looks good...i might eat it...and it looks good..so...maybe..lol
- vanessacelestine@taxprojoe dumplings....not like the Asian dumplings. It's just flour/water/salt/baking powder, you roll them and drop them in the soup to cook.
- sergiozelayawow "sopa de patas"... got it mondongo?
- pinaycajunIn Philippines we called this "Balbacua"
- ritastx@chefaz I saw that you were in Birmingham where I live and some restaurant s that I have cooked for. I'm even more flaterred that you are visting the island that I was born and raised. I hope you enojoy the food and our culture!
- lilii_torooNooo no he podido comer "pata" o cow foot. Me parece demasiado grasosa!
- sexihaze69Can I get a chitlin picture!!?
- ryeismshmm. looks like my mechado :)
- jwar68That looks sticky and low cholesterol LOL
- mirauncutSheeps feet are the best! In lemon garlic sauce.
- elvitor69Looks like mex,menudo!!
- usaamealIt looks healthy and ymmy..
- caribbeanjewelstxYou need to try man soup!! I am telling you again- it's worth it! Welcome to St. Croix!!
Log in to like or comment.