- gearpatrol"El Castillo" at Xunantunich
- rick_stowe@gearpatrol I love the crank trolley right before you get there.
- gearpatrol@cptstowe and the random police outpost that's never open atop the plateau
- rick_stowe@gearpatrol Xunantunich was actually the only place I saw much police presence in Belize. They called a guy off some ruins with a megaphone from across the courtyard.
- wrathofkwonI thought that was a snack bar at the top.
- gearpatrol@cptstowe I suppose the question is, who needs cops when life is this chill?
- gearpatrol@flypenfly you best #belize it
- rick_stowe@gearpatrol very true. Plus their speed bumps made us wish a cop would just pull us over. Absolute torture. Especially in the back of a truck.
Log in to like or comment.