ediblesfBreaking in new juicer. Pretty much winging it so far as recipes go. This is beet, carrot, ginger, apple, mandarin, pomegranite. cc: @heidijswanson
- mcs3000have same juicer. loved heidi's post.
- wholesome_leneSounds delish. We hope to add this juicer to our #wholekidsculinary kitchen soon. Would love to know how you like it.
- ediblesf@wholesome_lene Love it so far! Slow speed masticating juicer crushes then presses fruits/veg. Easy to clean too.
- ediblesf@mcs3000 Coincidentally got my juicer the same day Heidi posted abut juicing, figured that was a good sign.
- wholesome_lene@ediblesf lovely. I am still exploring. Fell in love with a Norwalk Juicer but sooo expensive. I'm excited to see your recipe + juice updates. Cheers!
- heidijswanson@ediblesf oh man, that thing looks serious!
- ediblesf@heidijswanson told you it was fancy :)
- kitchenwisdom@ediblesf the Hurom is the BEST! Enjoy...
- hautemelange_hauteplate@ediblesf my fav is still #afteralltheseyears the simple pippin, ginger. beet - #yummo #cantgetenufofyourlovelovebabe!
- ediblesf@kitchenwisdom @tracyshutterbean apparently I'm the last person on instagram to get a juicer :)
- brettemersonGot the same juicer for Christmas. Lovin it. I've learned it's good to add lemon or lime to just about any juice. And a touch of ginger to most. A bit of salt helps with the more savory mixes. Oh, and celery-apple-parsley-lemon tastes great with gin.
- ediblesfThx @brettemerson I've been adding ginger and meyer lemon to most everything but hadn't considered salt. Duh, makes perfect sense. I've got scads of parsley in the backyard (as well as apple trees) so will def try that out with gin :)
Log in to like or comment.