rileybreckHoptonic by Smog City. True 70 IPA. One of the best I've ever had on the west coast. #scouting
- johnny_rageWhat is it comparable to? @rileybreck
- aaronharris23Looks great
- hucking_fosstile@rileybreck you gotta come out my way and try Zombie Dust by Three Floyds. You'll dig it for sure.
- evanbraunWhere is this?
- ricksavage@rileybreck pretty much the same as the miller lite tallboy I'm rocking, right?
- anjunabear@rileybreck where is this?
- alexinvisibleOh hellllll yeah
- trademarkcopyrightHop Juice by Left Coast brewing. My favorite. Give it a shot.
- desertkidddd@angerino_bambino check this
- rick.orangesThat looks so tastey
- pookiepicsIf you get the chance, try "Fat Tug" IPA by Driftwood Brewery in Victoria, BC
- angerino_bambino@rileybreck if you're ever in Hollywood we always have smog city on draft at tender greens! Currently have their amarilla gorilla ipa it's amazing !
- pookiepicsIf you get the chance, try Fat Tug IPA by Driftwood brewing from Victoria, BC
- mikepoorman@rileybreck yo guy, went to your favorite spot tonight, The Farmhouse...I did not have a Heady Topper however. When are you coming to hang out man?!
- nathan_mellorWe just got Bell's Hop Slam in Ohio. That is gold, as far as IPAs go
Log in to like or comment.