theradavist@chousen_one #teamyachtclub "hardest ride of my life"
- cass_kee@chousen_one HTFU !
- twotoneams@cass_kee ha!
- twotoneamsBased on instagram math. 6hrs?
- johnmtrujillo@chousen_one #bornagain
- theradavist@twotoneatl a lotta climbing and a lotta headwinds.
- theradavistBut yeah not hard if you ride a lot. Chris works a lot so I commend him putting it in. Not an easy ride when you factor that in. @twotoneatl
- theradavistAnd besides its flat as fuck in Atlanta!
- jpbevins@twotoneatl damn, you gonna take that from @johnprolly???
- jpbevins@chousen_one, you got this!! (And a secret lol at you saying "fuck that" in response to me running and saying "get fit")
- im_tom_cruiseCramp. Don't do it. Humbling day out today, lucky I have #btccycling mates @johnprolly and @rossspruiell to hold my hand through the hard times
- twotoneams@johnprolly @chousen_one lol. I wasn't trolling. Any 6hr ride ain't nothing to scoff at. I assumed you guys were ape'n it. Turn the screws in me in march!
- twotoneams@jamiepair so flat. 💩
- theradavist@twotoneatl yeah 7 hours 110 6,000' headwind on the climbs and he was cramping up.
- theradavist@jamiepair it's a joke I have with Jon. Like everyone thinks Austin is flat.
- theradavist@jamiepair you gotta go more northwest!
- theradavist@jamiepair I wasn't saying Austin was flat. You can do 50 mile rides with 5,000' of climbing.
- rossspruiellAnytime @chousen_one
- im_tom_cruise@twotoneatl what John means is that I'm out of shape, coming off bronchitis, and used to a 45min sprint twice a week at the cross races. Looking to get my road legs back and this was a great first step. The ride was beautiful and a great amount of distance and climbing that I should be able to handle no problem by the time you're down here ;)
- fil_opie_um@johnprolly yea atl IS flat like austin
Log in to like or comment.