hodinkeeTudor Pelagos in the house.
- zswHung out with one of those and a black bay the other week... They really live up to the hype.
- ali_aalmutawa@watchanish I actually like this.. you know I hate Rolex hour hand?
- ali_aalmutawa@watchanish ok I think I'll get one..not a Rolex BUT look like a Sub. AND made from titanium? yes please!!
- ali_aalmutawa@berserkkw what do you think? A Rolex but not a "Rolex" Rolex
- whatchs@fremstar 👍👍👍👍
- whatchsGo for it 👆
- fremstar@whatchs Hahahaha! ;-)
- adramNice pip proportions.
- watchanish@aa_almutawa Take the name off the dial and it is better than a Sub in every way!
- ennngggBili na @cagloro
- ali_aalmutawa@watchanish how much is this in London after tax? Idk if we have Tudor in Kuwait though
- groffenfruedeI love that watch..... Tudor has so much potential
- wristfactorAny thoughts on the Pelagos vs Black Bay?
- 5e.anI'm really digging this, quintessential tool watch.
- juanlmejiaThat's a beautiful piece!!
- stevefernand@littlebill Pelagos all the way
- wristfactor@stevexavi yeah I guess, it looks a bit bulky for my tastes in the same way new Subs and the Deep Sea are obnoxiously large.
- stevefernandAgreed the deep see is unnecessarily large. how many people are going to dive that far down? it's obnoxious your right
- jkyshMight be my next, would prefer an in house movement but a lot appeals to me with the Pelagos
Log in to like or comment.