baltimoresunKasey Shearer, 16, left, of Bel Air, who identified herself as a former girl friend of Robert Richardson III, is among the 25 supporters who held a rally for Richardson, at the Bel Air courthouse. Richardson is accused of killing his father last year. Supporters claim that the father abused the son physically and verbally.(Kenneth K. Lam/Baltimore Sun) #belair #maryland #md #instadaily #igers
- kaitlinobscura@spiritumviburnum @unclebunnyfaces what is this?
- jeddaventures@tibble18 bel air people causing problems!!
- unclebunnyfaces@kaitlinobscura I forget the entire story, but if I remember correctly he admitted to the killing and told police where he dumped the body. So not sure what this rally is trying to prove.
- kaitlinobscura@unclebunnyfaces 😐😮😦😳
- katiedeerheartHow did I not hear of this
- inkypixieMaybe this rally is trying to prove he was defending himself against an abuser. Which would make it self defense and not murder.
- sionsnewromanWho saw that guy jump that fountain behind her on Halloween?
- unclebunnyfaces@jengajoh That hardly rationalizes it. By no means does that mean he should of killed his father. If he was facing abuse there are plenty of other ways he could have gone about trying to get away from that situation other than killing someone.
- aipolyakShut up Mark
- tsizzle816It's easy for someone who has not been abused to think their are other options. But if you are abused sometimes its hard to see that. Good luck to the family
Log in to like or comment.