rhythmkeeneHaven't done finger coils in a few months. This length gives me a little more flexibility. #imakeintensefaces #beforerememberingtoaddlipglosstomyliner
- rhythmkeene@tavyday thank you, lady!
- rhythmkeene@dilodemille ackin up. Per usual. 😆
- mrsak47_430You gonna loc again?
- rhythmkeene@mrsak47_430 no ma'am. I just twist it occasionally.
- deemc105Where's you clothes lol
- mrsak47_430Either way you're fllllly ;)
- hezekiah3rdIt's growinnnggg
- rhythmkeene@hezekiah3rd it isssssss :)
- purple_iris__Cute. How long does it tk u? I want to do that to my hair but I don't hv the patience right now. Smh.
- rhythmkeene@mylkchocolat thank you! Usually 2 hours but last night took 3 'cause it wasn't freshly detangled.
- purple_iris__Ahhh ok. I am thinking it wld tk me abt 3-4 hrs. I'm too lazy right now. Lol. It looks good on u.
- rhythmkeene@mylkchocolat yeah, I should've added that my hair grows coiled, so I don't have to put anything (product or clips) in it to hold it.
- purple_iris__Wow. That's even better. My hair grows coiled too but it very soft...esp at the roots so I wld hv to use both probably. Had that issues the last time I was natural n wanted to loc my hair. My roots NEVER locked but my ends were loc'd in weeks.
- rhythmkeene@jmezrahstyle pinky toe time
- physicalcanvasI agree! 😚
- physicalcanvasExcept you kinda favour Chrisette Michele & have freckles (no fair)
- rhythmkeene@physicalcanvas lol. I get that often.
- misdktHi, what color is that on your cheeks?
- rhythmkeene@urban_jb rose lustre by Avon. It may be discontinued.
Log in to like or comment.