parkncubeShooting a west-end breakfast piece at @editerdotcom, this is @ottolenghi (Nopi) to whet your appetite.
- parkncube@elsiepringle Black rice! x
- alexandrarhodes💜 My favourite!
- lelalondonOh YUM x
- amilyyapMmmmm so yummy.♥♥
- 0023amMagic foodporn.
- musingspotWhat is your to-go camera?
- parkncube@alina3eb depends on use, for instagram or for photography?
- parkncube@alina3eb thank you! Again, depends on purpose and skill level, but these are a few amazing cameras: Canon 5D mark III, 5D mk ii, 60D, 650D!
- cookiesncandies@parkncube I've recommended Nopi to so many of my friends. The co-owner was so sweet. Took my daughter to meet the chefs. I'm planning to get the 60D. Can you recommend a good prime lens?
- parkncube@cookiesncandies Ooh have you met Scully then? For the 60D anything around 28-30mm would be great, maybe the Canon 1.4f one?
- cookiesncandies@parkncube my 6 yr old did. Did her rounds in the kitchen too. Thanks
- cookiesncandies@parkncube Thanks, Shini. I'll check out the 1.4f.
- parkncube@cookiesncandies just to clarify, it's Canon 30mm f1.4 ;)
- cookiesncandies@parkncube Thanks, Shini! I thought it was the 50mm. Btw, I featured Editer on my blog last Friday
- cookiesncandies@parkncube argh. Still getting used to my Samsung. Keep up the good work. Fantastic magazine
- parkncube@cookiesncandies the 50mm should be too tight (framing) for a non full-frame camera! It's a great lens but probably not as adequate ;)
- cookiesncandies@parkncube I'd never thought to try a smaller lens. Is the 30mm good for outfit/portraiture/food shots?
- parkncube@cookiesncandies much better for a 60D than a 50mm!
Log in to like or comment.