jakeholzmandesignQuick sketch of my entry for AG Fine Arts... This year the theme is "Finished" gonna be a lot of fancy typography in it! #finearts #agfinearts #stl #graphicdesign #finished
- colour_only85Love this bro. And that bible verse is one of my favourites and real suitable for the design!!!!
- jakeholzmandesign@colour_only85 thanks man! Mine too haha
- salazarpromo@jakeholzmandesign what is it you charge for designs
- reilly@jakeholzmandesign Awesome!
- bucket826I can't say you didn't draw this sketch but yes you definitely copied my work in the final. No question about it.
- jakeholzmandesign@bucket826 no sir I will disagree with you there. It's similar I agree there but it's hard not to make a mountain in this style and not have it look similar... All of the elements in the final are basically the same as in the sketch. I admit I basically copied the yacht club logo pixel by pixel and went for waves instead of mountains... But this finished logo is actually based of the churches fine arts theme logo just google speed the light finished... I am infinitely sorry about that yacht club logo and that was completely dumb of me to do. But, this one is my original work from sketch to completion in both of the final forms as well: badge and non badge.
- bucket826Agree to disagree. Apology excepted. Moving on - there is too much work to be done. So good luck to you - I would think twice about boostin' folks work. We put a lot of time and skill into what we do. Remember that. Otherwise no one is gonna work with you.
Log in to like or comment.