rhythmkeeneAbout 4 months difference. #lengthcheck #naturalhair #twa #4ahair #goodhairchronicles
- cayagirl1Healthy too. What products do you use? @rhythmkeene
- rhythmkeene@mrs_gadsden thanks. I'm still getting a hold of what my hair likes in terms of products. I take a daily multi-vitamin. Lately, I moisturized daily w Elasta QP olive oil and mango butter moisturizer.
- natalian_iceOur hair is about the same length! :-)
- rhythmkeene@queenjawn :D
- my_name_is_peachesI love the mango butter!! Good stuff @rhythmkeene
- rhythmkeene@yo_mama2003 me tooooo!
- itaintezbnfebrezeyU betta grow!
- rhythmkeene@ezfebrezeycovergirl33 lol 😁
- blessednlovely_Hi, i like this style how do you achieve this look ?
- rhythmkeene@blessednlovely_ my hair grows in a coiled pattern, so I just separate sections with my fingers and twist (with moisturizer). Some people (without this coiled patten) use styling gel and "comb twists." There are several YouTube tutorials.
- iheartcamdev_@rhythmkeene omg I love ur growth....although I am transitioning from perm and its been well over a yr. any tips? I've bn wearing protective styles for 3 months now (braids & weave) and I'm ready to just go bk to wash and straightening...some of my top strands r still straight though. How so I get ur hair to grow so fast too?
- rhythmkeene@iheartcamdev_ thank you! I think my growth is mainly due to moisturizing and minimal manipulation. And definitely no heat. My hair (though thick and dense) is super fragile, and so far it hasn't been worth the risk of heat damage for me. Your straight strands could be from that, or it might be what your curl pattern is in that section. Hope this helps!
Log in to like or comment.