mellysews, zemarmotte, iftheywouldnap, redeeming_table, handmadebymegk, cheeryhomemaker, rach_ees and vickikatemakes like this
sewfearlessThis mornings ridiculously successful shopping trip brought to you by 3 amazing kids, ikea meatballs, and the "prenatal cradle" support belt.
- sewfearless#yestheyareallmine #yesiamwonderwomanthankyou #yesidohavemyhandsfull #7moreweeks #aboy
- andreapannell#blessyou Jess, do you get "are you trying for a girl?" @iftheywouldnap
- rach_ees@thetraintocrazy we just had our fourth, first boy. Now everyone assumes we're "done". Blah!
- kat_and_crewAwesome hashtags. I came from a big family and mom always heard the same.
- googiemommaoooh I'll play! #noimnotcatholic #yesweknowhowITworks #obviously
- avisiontorememberI used that pattern to make the bodice of my latest baby's blessing dress this summer @sewfearless
- sewfearless@googiemomma #iftvismorefunyouaredoingitwrong
- sewfearless@avisiontoremember was it good? Pictures?
- sewfearless@googiemomma #yesiamcatholic ;)
- sewfearless@rach_ees annoying!
- iftheywouldnapHa! All the time! And now that we know it's a boy, "so are you going for a fifth so you can get a girl?" @thetraintocrazy #somepeople
- smashedpeasandcarrots#mommatofourclub #nowearenottheduggars
- sewastraightlineI used that pattern last year. Loved it. And my favorite is 'you finally got a girl'. Way to discount my boys, as if they were our practice children
- adriannaapplUgh, the worst part of being pregnant. Even my OB said not to do cord blood storage with my third girl because she thought I'd be having another to try for a boy. People never believe me when I say I was thrilled with a girl every time. If you get pregnant, it's because you are trying for a BABY!!
- thesoutherninstituteI love this whole comment thread. Love it!
Log in to like or comment.