houseofbelongingHe is a senior and instill pack his lunch..I will miss this:( grateful for my kids and the ability TO pack a lunch!
- chrissiegraceartistWow, and he even eats broccoli ! Now that's a good kid ;)
- blessedbyhishandThis makes me smile :)
- atreasureinstoreIn my dreams...
- sherisloweyGood momma.
- charminglucy1I love packing my daughters lunch:) makes me feel closer to her when she is at school:)
- houseofbelonging@chrissiegrace he has loved broccoli since he was a little boy...used to call them trees!
- lm_4_bnThat is a great lunch great mama
- kcsneadI never complain that my kids want me to make their lunch daily! I feel like it is a reminder of home in the middle of their crazy day!
- privetandhollyI feel the same! It's a privilege to do it : )
- kcgirl2016Oh how i miss doing that for my son! He is now a freshmen in college & use to have me pack his lunch everyday :)
- lesnels8Isn't that how most of mothering is? I loved carpooling. I could be a part of the excitement of the activity. I could hear who liked who. ❤ I knew they were safely there. Being a mother is the greatest joy.
- saks99That is so sweet!
- houseofbelonging@lesnels8 @joyhays_65 it is the greatest joy and goes WAY to fast!!..xo
Log in to like or comment.