30daysblogTrying to find a fun, age appropriate tween movie for Julia's 11th bday party next week. (heeeeelp?!) I randomly thought of Troop Beverly Hills and looked up YouTube videos. Still dying over her commentary: "WHAT are they wearing??? Is that a PERM?? And why a jumpsuit?" I was laughing so hard I had tears.
- courttoneySo awesome.
- novae_clothing@30daysblog My kids & I just watched TBHills a few months ago....my 10yr really liked it. ;)
- alyson_mkeWe LOVE Flicka!
- janetteplatterHaha! And Princess Bride is one of my all time favs. Great choice! Also... The original parent trap is fun... But so is the remake!
- fairlyfabulous113 going on 30?
- lularoe_emilyangellI love that movie!!!
- libbyuglesichI love that movie! I think princess bride would be a good one or 13 going on 30
- leslie_padgettMy 10 yr old adores parent trap. Also, soul surfer is a huge fave over here - great themes too.
- emilystan86Omg troop Beverley hills was my FAVORITE movie!! I'm so going to buy that!
- ashweygweenSo glad to know I'm not alone in my love for that movie!
- labellaluna6413 Going on 30!!!
- mandyblackburnHello, blast from the past!! Love that movie!! I wore that VHS out!
- our.littlehouseI loved this movie! I was just thinking about it the other day. I need to watch it again.
- callajaireI used to love that movie!
- callajairePrincess bride or the original parent trap :)
- brookeoldroydLemonade mouth, aqua marine, hairspray
Log in to like or comment.