natgeoMajalis al Jinn cave, the Sultanate of Oman. photograph by @salvarezphoto Of all the thousands of cave photographs I have made in my #EarthfromBelow project this picture from Majalis al Jinn cave is the most popular. The cave is epically huge. 600 feet tall, over 1000 feet long.
- khoula_al_sadiIm going to see it in real
- texaslonghornfan12345God is good right. Making all these beautiful things @natgeo
- minosphotographiethe sultanate of oman has so many wonders, this is just one of them
- redslim@bmbonini This!
- bernardoboniniAmazing!!! @redslim
- mkbmufasanice one @sydneymadepunk
- barrytate6@amaris_ortiz 😳
- nattivezThis job at NG would be the best way to see the beauty of God,a work. I have yet to see all that there is to see
- alameeraluluSo beautiful
- aaronavellinWaow 😮😯
- joebloody90I'll never forget my first descent in there down Cheryl drop. Breathtaking doesn't do it justice.
- sabikaaziz@husaak @khalid_jaffar
- husaak@sabikaaziz @khalid_jaffar thats not going through the main shaft. I more liking this entrance
Log in to like or comment.