dguttenfelderThe yet to be completed 105-story pyramid shaped Ryugyong Hotel can be seen from about anywhere you stand in Pyongyang. The North Koreans started building it around 1987.
- marc@jr ouf!
- jonathanbaran@dguttenfelder good info, keep it real. 📷👍
- bogatyogrodnikNot even a singel comercial there.
- gearsfc3sAnd I thought construction could be slow in the US.
- work_workout_relaxLooks like my mom, that's actually funny cause we r MX's ;-)
- kjf269So desolate. What a difference from South Korea.
- mac_mandiWow, I had no idea N Korea would have such hotels because I don't think they allowed anyone from outside the country into it. Thank you for your photos of this mysterious country
- minus1882Illuminati propaganda!!!
- wittness_thisThat is rather nice looking building any idea why the long delay @dguttenfelder or is it just really that massive?
- hauman_wongNk as like as 70's China.
- ifeellikethanIt's an amazing building and it is impressive
- ifeellikethan@wittness_this they keep running out if money
- wittness_thisAhhh I see that makes perfect sense. 👍 @whitelucent
- saggdechUna guerra hace mucho daño, espero que solo sean falsas alarmas por todas las personas que sufrirían de forma directa sus consecuencias.
- tuyaravinokurOMG! Seems like North Korea is 2nd Russia
Log in to like or comment.