quatromamaPacking four lunches and hit again by the amazement that I have quadruplets. Is this really my life?
- letlovegrowI love that. I know that 'is this my life?' feeling. :)
- quatromama@nancypantsgirl thanks. Me too! ;)
- quatromama@life_edited so glad I'm not alone!
- quatromama@letlovegrow deep breaths of gratitude
- kristiruckelI had that moment with my boys as this morning as they all piled in my bed. 😊
- the_brightsides@life_edited @quatromama I totally understand this. I have that thought almost every day with my twins ☺
- jessicaphoffmanWhere are those little containers from?
- bigfamlife@mrsdietitian those are Easy Lunch Boxes. They're great. ;)
- blondejules7Wow! You are super mom, I have 7 kids but can't imagine 4 boys all the same age!
- christydalton@quatromama where did you get the name tags and cups?
- quadmom95Me too. My boys are choosing colleges - Crazy! I'm all teary at how deathly quiet my house will be next year. They are all musicians, and play in the worship band at church. Can't imagine. :(
- quatromama@kristiruckel Presh!
- quatromama@enjoy_the_brightside right?
- quatromama@mrsdietitian yes, easy Lunchboxes. I ordered them from Amazon
- quatromama@blondejule and I can't imagine 7! ;) perspective!
- quatromama@christydalton labels are Mabel's Labels and the cups are Contigo
- quatromama@quadmom95 unthinkable!!!
- blondejules7Yeah, 19 down to 7 months can be nutty, but potty training 4 boys at once would send me to the wine cellar! My hats off to you! Xo.
- easylunchboxesI love this pic!! So happy you and your quads love my lunch boxes :) Thank you! - Kelly Lester
Log in to like or comment.