jdfunksEasy does it. Roasted potatoes with coarse salt, rosemary & dill, Cajun-spiced TJ's tenders, and collards cooked down with white balsamic, garlic & soy sauce. #vegan #veganfoodshare #gardein #traderjoes #collards #dinner
- yellowdressesYes please.
- nicolejgeorgesI've never had TJ's tenders. Gotta try 'em!
- chelshoshiAre TJ's tenders gardins? Cuz I think they are!
- jdfunks@chelshoshi yup! I think they're like 98% the same recipe. I've heard the breeding differs a tiny bit and you can one or more pieces in the branded bag, or something silly like that.
- jdfunks@jdfunks *breading*
- chelshoshiCool! They taste the same to me!
- diplodocuscoreLol a different breed of chik'n
Log in to like or comment.