sewfearlessNote: CLEAR Command Strips were an epic FAIL. I used 8 of then and this rack randomly fell of the wall last night.
- iftheywouldnapAck! No!
- chickenfoot_susansobonthat sucks
- dayofamaliaDarn! Maybe classic wire picture hanger? Though that would probably move a lot with thread on it :/ let me know if you find something that works... I have one that I want to hang too.
- rach_eesMaybe the shower ones or the ones that can hold 5-10 lbs??
- sewfearless@dayofamalia @rach_ees yeah. I'm thinking the ones that are rated for a higher weight.
- spokesmamaAre you trying to avoid holes in the wall? A couple of screws would do it...
- sewfearless@blauelibelle I was avoiding having to ask my husband for help. :P I don't know where he keeps his tools or what to use.
- sewfearless@blauelibelle do you screw right into the rack ?
- scurvygirlYou'll need to hit at least one stud in the wall or use wall anchors, they look like big pointy screws and the a regular screw goes into them. They work great in sheetrock. @sewfearless
- handmadebymegkBoo! It was so great in theory!
- sewfearless@handmadebymegk I will make it work yet. :)
- drie792 words- liquid nails. Done
Log in to like or comment.