drandallblytheThe last 2 or 3 days I have been getting ready mentally to leave my home & return to Prague to do this whole trial thing in early February. It's not something I particularly WANT to do; but inside, my gut & heart tells me it is the RIGHT thing to do. I cannot turn my back in the right thing. As I've been thinking, I've shooting a lot around my hometown. I love this place. A couple of days ago I went to my mechanic to get my truck worked on- the garage is over near the CSX train yard here in Richmond. I dropped off my truck & went creeping under the over pass that runs above the tracks. As usual, there was a lot of sleeping gear, trash, old mattresses & stuff that homeless people keep there. In my younger days, I used to ride freight trains across our country. I have spent many nights under bridges just like this one in freight yards across the USA. I have always loved to travel, & have been across the USA three times without a dime in my pocket most of the time, learning the survival skills of the hobos & street people of our country. You can get by with almost nothing if you know what you are doing. This old suit case sitting up on this ledge really captured my attention. I wonder what it once held? Safe travels to whoever owns it...
- _brianbrownThat under the 195 bridge? I went shooting photos with that brunette from my photos a week and a half ago! Cool spot and a CSX employee that had to chase us out told me of a spot to try to get shots of the yard from. Anyways, don't stress your upcoming trip man, you'll be back in time to celebrate our birthdays. 2/20 here!
- dawnstar83All of your rva family is behind you 110% and we will be sending positive thoughts and love your way throughout this ordeal. Stay strong brother, you can get through this
- scootzmcgootz@drandallblythe My best wishes to you in this difficult time. Just remember you've got a lot of people backing you up no matter what happens. You're a very honorable man for doing what you're doing & will always be an inspiration to me. Take care, Randy. #respect
- 97_cobra_mustangIf u do go to the pin and lamb if god stays together they will never find a better singer than you! And they don't need another singer! Yall have the AMAZING drums, guitar, and bass! But I have to say Metallica beats yall on guitar. But still is stupid that you have to go what did the guy expect when he jumped on the stage for you to let him stay up the I meen really! @drandallblythe
- brandon_khoo@drandallblythe You will be found innocent, get back to US, start recording the next album, go on tour with Lamb Of God, inspire more people, come to singapore to perform with L.O.G... And inspire even more people for a long long time!! I hope to meet you again Randy Sir! :-)
- metal_ana@drandallblythe we are all keeping you in our thoughts. We all KNOW you are innocent!
- bobbycapelliSometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing to do, theres so many people behind you though, people you never met in your life that you've touched through your music are by your side, thinking of you, praying for you, your not alone brother. Good luck in Prague, can't wait till you come back to CT, and oh yea, us guys in CT respected your moment of silence in Oregon, fuck the rest of those assholes. Keep your head up brother and get back home quick
- spmaestroAnd safe travels to you...justice will prevail! Looking forward to LOG back on the road again soon.
- karinaintorontoWe're all keeping our fingers crossed, sending good vibes and even prayers your way. 🙏🙏
- harshsoni0409What I wanted to say has already been said above in these comments. So I'll just ask you a question that has been on my mind all this while.. No offence dude, but how do you kill a man so easily? Haha! :D Not sure if that fan was a pussy or Blythe is a beast! Probably the latter. Haha.. Goodluck, the whole metal community loves you! :D @drandallblythe
- buzzyrdIt's unreal how you are so fucking talented with your camera, Man.
- buzzyrdAnd Randy didn't kill that kid soniwhybegood, you dumbass.
- penningtonbeastI'm worried about you. :(
- troythreatlevel@drandallblythe nothing but positive energies bro!
- bduban1Keep your head up bro. Praying in LA
- mjaniszewskiHuge fan of you guys. Good luck in Prague. We hope to see you guys in Chicago real soon! Keep your head up. We're all praying for you.
- taylormuraeGood luck and my heart is with you
- evilfantasiesWow 3 times without a dime! My great-grandpa used to tell me his stories of riding the trains in his younger years to avoid school and the war. He ended up in the army and always bought me books and asked about school. Safe travels indeed!
- kimmie301008You are not supposed to be Prague, I can only wish that this MASSIVE nightmare will end for you in the most positive way ever. For all Lamb of God fans please keep your hopes for Randy Blythe in voting for Lamb of god for best live act at http://www.revolvermag.com/goldengods2013/ Let's give Randy something hopeful to look forward to for when he is Released. His an innocent man who hasn't tried to hide from this.
- rherzeleid@ktulukevin here are the posts b4 Randy's return to Praha. Check em out
Log in to like or comment.