- jewelthief13(0_0) woah
- rosalielouiWait, is says no learning
- clashh.ofclansSo bossy
- agirlnamedandyThis should apply to everyday life.
- hilaryhrhodaI almost died at that place
- aikensjI adore hot yoga! Except when I accidentally signed up for the 90min class instead of 60. Ouch
- themagnetagencyNo fun police
- jessicafrazieDamnnnn, that's why I prefer yoga @ home. Plus u dont have to worry about random strangers farting in your face😖😳
- redbonescc@_omgitsjessica 😳😁seriously lol
- jesssailpretty standard for hot yoga.
- blackwellie^ yeah it's not bossy at all. In yoga, your mind is supposed to be in one place, not on your emails, calls and texts. You need to be focused during yoga
- blackwelliePlus the number one concern in yoga is your health. Some people are allergic or are sensitive to perfumes. It could affect someone's breathing
- oscardelarenta@blackwellie i was teasing. I'm a total yogi. 🙏
- blackwellieHaha :)
- sylvie_stachnikExtremely bossy and mean-girl-vibey. I didn't enjoy that place
- 1sweetviewBoo to bossy and mean... Nice, is nice.
- garrettpolt5Is there anything you can do
- rossanne_Whoa someone is uptight
Log in to like or comment.