- josephcabalquintoLove walking and breathing the history there
- mycolorfulpersonalitySo pretty
- samafromthegardenImagine the parties that went on in there 🍸🍷@kevinburg
- alinatsvorSo awesome
- salvambroHow awesome is that city!? For more of a rustic lunch you guys NEED to go to Antico Vinaio!!!! @kevinburg
- natashajahangir#architecture heaven! Counting on you two to FULLY document this awesomeness please haha!
- vmckenzieI guess I'll just go to the Nelson and eat at Rozzelle Court..... Haha!
- kevinburg@vmckenzie fun fact is both this place and Rozzelle at one point had open roofs!
- vmckenzieKC isn't the best location for an open roof if you want year-round dining...
- kevinburg@vmckenzie if I'm not mistaken it was designed after Italian architecture prior to the restaurant. Clearly rain and snow are not a great dining accompaniment.
- madgemartPretty 💛
Log in to like or comment.