truthslingerPath to.....the unknown?
- antwarogueThis is nice how you just take a photo of some random place and make it look like art. Good stuff
- truthslingerHahaaa....I do? @antwarogue thanks
- sevenofmythsWow... Just wow. :)
- truthslingerYes? Thanks @sevenofmyths :)
- deejaysanch@truthslinger what app did you use to create the effects in the clouds?
- truthslingerIt's a procedure @deejaysanch. First I shoot in HDR to get the most texture in clouds then I use Snapseed to bring it out further. The black n white conversion I use is filtered. Sijui how I can explain but say ni ujuzi kiasi :)
- deejaysanch@truthslinger Thanx..I think I've understood it kiasi. I have those apps so I'll try that out (:
- truthslingerJust remember...the most important thing is the photo you capture first. Good photo presents good edit. Bad photo...yeah...not. @deejaysanch
- deejaysanch@truthslinger Thanx Mwalimu Mutua (:
- truthslingerAsante bwana @gathua. I shot this on the S3 and it has in-camera HDR that works fantastic. Ive never had to get a separate app for HDR.
Log in to like or comment.