chefaz.@chefjohnbesh roast duck, seriously the best I have ever eaten. Salted and "cured" for a day, then blanched in cane syrup then roasted. Holy crap...
- permanentmarkher@chefaz ever heard of "vintage vegetables"? And if so.. Why haven't you done a show on that yet?
- raiderdrew88More beautiful than a California blond.
- traman3Looks crazy good.
- clarigonThere's nothing more delightful than a perfectly roasted duck!
- daniiiieeMust be amazing If you're calling it the best you've ever had!
- janell_o6Holy crap! 😋
- mikemckimAlmost as good looking as John Besh himself.
- leslieoguinnWaaaaa? Blanched in cane syrup? I'm doing this!
- kitchenbeardThanks for the suggested method. Having a pig roast in Feb and this may have to be included.
- rory2012OMG that looks good!!!
- drewchasonThe best, Jerry... THE BEST!! @chefaz
- crabfisherSometimes I get angry at how good your food posts look.
- mwws143@ankle5 you need to tell Alan !
- remattp@chefaz looks incredible!
- trufflefritesBetter than Chinese roast/Peking duck?
- costaricamike@dansab16 blanched in cane syrup... Hmmm!
Log in to like or comment.