thedesignfilesHow good is jasmine!? Such a happy plant! Nothing fazes it, not even 40 degree days! 💚💚💚
- grzansquaredoh hello... comments above clearly show you are a definite green 👍 x
- thedesignfilesHa ha @grzansquardism you should see the rest of my garden!! This is the only insta-worthy section!! X
- daydreamlilyAnd it smells amazing !!!
- mrs.march@thedesignfiles very impressive jasmine growing skills. #thanksfortheupdate
- vickivalsamis_foodstylist@thedesignfiles I love these pots! Where are they from? X
- afloralfrenzyGo Lucy! Love the jasmine advice!!!
- becjudd@thedesignfiles ahhhh mine is star Jasmine- damn it!!! Thanks for your advice x
- thedesignfilesOh @becjudd star jasmine is also stunning and has beautiful perfume... Just takes longer to grow! Star jasmine does well with some liquid fertiliser like Seasol or similar to give it a boost!
- thedesignfiles@vickivalsamis got the pots from The Greenery garden centre in Heidelberg! They are fibreglass which I normally wouldn't go for - but they look exactly like concrete and are so much lighter, and cheaper!
- thedesignfiles@afloralfrenzy ha ha thanks Phillip.!! My horticultural knowledge definitely stops here !
- cat_finistar jasmine working brill for us..don't give up on it @becjudd
- loreto.loves.kitty@thedesignfiles this is exactly the set up I want for the place I have been waiting 2.5 years to move into! May I ask where you got the framework/wire fence from? I am a complete novice to this gardening stuff!
- wfeaginsLooks fantastic Lucy but keep an eye open for Spider Mite....
- thedesignfiles@loretoloveskitty my partner actually built the fence. We used Reo (available from building supply shops). Very cheap! I think we used 9mm gauge but you can get more rigid Reo if it's structural... it's used to reinforce concrete.
- loreto.loves.kitty@thedesignfiles thank you so much! Love all of your work! I have gotten my whole family signed up to your updates! 😀
- kimpearsoninteriordesignerFabulous - beautiful beautiful plant (loves Seasol every 2-4 weeks) and beautiful planting (reo looks stunning).
- amber__maxwellIt's looking great :)
- thedesignfiles@loretoloveskitty oh well Thankyou!! :) x
- vickivalsamis_foodstylist@thedesignfiles thankyou! Must look into them! X
Log in to like or comment.