stonebrewingcoStone brewer Justinian Caire says you can't drink pico de gallo, but you can dip a chip in a jalapeño-, cilantro- and lime-infused beer with favorable results. Try that out with his Stone IPA w/ Pico de Gallo, Thursday, January 10 at 4 PM at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens.
- csprowlsphoto@taraantill ohhh man that's awesome! Kind of like a Michelada, but better!
- stonebrewingcoWe tried some from growlers yesterday and it worked exceptionally well. Tasty and just might be served with tortilla chips!
- xrunn3r@eddiesolis we need to try this!
- kayuh@sully_85 oh my gaass👌👌
- eddiesolis__Omg @xrunn3r
- el_danimal@brown_mamba24 daaaaaaaamn
- zimaondraft@notposimatt smitty?
- lc_chiliBring it to LA!!
- stonebrewingcoIt's a one-time-only (so far at least) beer that's part of our weekly Brewer's Cask series. We could see this one taking off, though.
- aredbeardbrewerNice combo justie. Too bad I wont be there to try it
- alxbuckoAmazing. I wish we could try it @shedlockz
- sandiegovilleThat's what's up! #sandiego #sandiegobeer
- theres_a_beverage_hereHoping this makes an appearance at EBF.
- aminmanishYeahhhhhh justy!!!
- stonebrewingco@rwcrawshaw...I guess the cheesy factor makes it more of a nacho beer then, right?
- rwcrawshawExactly my point
Log in to like or comment.