mikedirntToday we mourn the loss of "Carol Alba Rowland" my birth mother! As many of you know I was adopted. Over the last 10 years I have sought her out with the help of a good friend, only to meet her one month before her passing! I was blessed to have this moment as surreal as it was. The irony of this life never seize to amaze me, being that we were neighbors my entire life! We were able to share a cup of coffee, a cigarette and some smiles. She was a beautiful woman with a huge smile a hot temper and a kind heart. I will miss her as I did before, only now with some memories and a picture to go with the place in my heart! Love you mom!!!
- princess.lindsiRest in peace, it was good that you got to meet her before her death ❤
- mikedirnt@ocpunx Thanx Dave, hope all is good with you and yours, take care brotherB
- greenday353Wow I never knew that you met your mother . That is amazing
- karinkaplin28How you met your mother 😜 Wow . You had a Wonderful opportunity
- margot_svnWoooo... ;)
- murphythepuggyI'm sorry Mikey :( @mike_dosxx
- jesslowe_😩 @sara__fo
- jesslowe_Also this was 88weeks ago Sarah
- jesslowe_Ya stalker
- not____in____use__________But you get me 😭
- jeimy_twenty_sixxWow, I've just listened to that radio interview from 2013 in which you talk about your mother and I've come here scrolling down your whole Instagram account just to find this post.
- froggiether0gueYou were neighbors?
- froggiether0gueYour mom was beautiful.
- moverall707I know carol most of my life she was under the care of my grandmother as long as I can remember. Im 33 now and somehow me and my sister got on the topic of music as she is a music teacher and I literally found out she was your mother today. I was really taken aback and wish you could have meet her earlier. She was a nice woman kinda kept to herself. I remember her calling my grandmother miss diggy. My grandmother raised several foster kids, ran a halfway house and generally took care of people as in your moms case. We call her granny as do many of her past foster kids till this day
- moverall707I literally was just listening to you guys on howard stern the other day about how you went to school in rodeo and lived in the squat in west oakland. I went to john swett and pinole valley briefly and my current job is down the street from the old squat
Log in to like or comment.