- jot_Neat piece. Looks good though I think it could do without the date window.
- stantonb1Have almost the exact same one, with Romans instead though
- vincentwiHow much this one? Look very vintage
- abulyomon@jot_ I agree; especially with the oddness of its white color.
- erichnoordhoffCan't 'like' this one
- bobmaronI kinda like that! If it was a Patek we'd be going nuts!
- bobby.digital@hodinkee could start wearing Casio watches and everybody would follow suite...
- chrshslpHaters gon' hate.
- lantern42If that weren't gold I'd probably like it a lot more.
- nikbashaI want this watch...
- 3therForgot they made a chronometer version. Bumps the price by $600 and change iirc. They look Damn fine though. Classic design.
- 3therHate the non-stylized 'tissot' though. Needs to be in that skinny 50s script
- s600rumNever buy a watch that says: "Toss it" backwards :-)
- mrfinshaSo, it has a modified ETA 2824-1? Or is it using a different movement?
Log in to like or comment.