- #JJ DAILY FORUM -.
- Tilt Shift -.
@jj_editor_michaelvbryant featured this great pic by @leeheida in yesterday's forum. Love the dreamy quality. :-) Let's take it as inspiration and do a "Tilt Shift" forum today. Tag your shots #jj_forum_0500 and don't forget your 123. 500 forums! Cool!.
Not very familiar with the "Tilt Shift" feature that adds blur to your Instagram edits? Give it a shot. You never know? Worth a try right? :-). .
- leeheida@jj_editor_aprendizdeamelie Thanks Julia! 😊
- jj_editor_michaelvbryantYes sir. You got it right @alex_garcia_10 . Sorry for the delay. I just woke up an hour ago.
- jj_editor_michaelvbryantAppreciate that @jj_editor_aprendizdeamelie
- jj_editor_michaelvbryantCongratulations @leeheida . This is a great shot. When I saw it I too thought of two things: it does have a dreamy-like effect, and two: here in Texas we have an event that happens during spring. It snows. Not literal snow but it snows cottonwood and it floats around just like billowy snow flakes. You have to see it, it does play a trick on the mind because the season is warm and all of a sudden it starts snowing cottonwood. Great shot and thanks for sharing this really cool photo.
- pecos_annie@joshjohnson @jj_editor_michaelvbryant @kevinkuster Where do you find this Tilt Shift feature? Is it the water drop icon in Instagram? Elsewhere?
- luuizacomzwhat's "my" 123?
- ainsleywest1Beautiful ⭐
- alex_garcia_10Don't mind 👊😉 @jj_editor_michaelvbryant
- kleejeanI've never used this feature so we'll see! :) love this pic it's dreamy!
- willowstanwyck@joshjohnson The Tilt Shift on IG can either go really good, or really bad. It draws attention to what you want, and at times, provides that really nice depth of field that's hard at achieve with smartphones. Not so smart after all. The key is making a seamless transition as not to draw the viewers attention to the bad blur job. Everyone, if you haven't played around with the Tilt Shift, remember that it can be manipulated. On iPhone, pinch the circle to change the size, than drag it where you want it. Also, with the line. Can be moved vertically or horizontally, made thinner with a pinch, but not shorter. Hope this helps! Happy Tilt Shifting!
- pecos_annie@willowstanwyck Hi, where do you find the Tilt Shift feature? Is it the waterdrop icon in Instagram?
- justkellycraigCongrats, Lee @leeheida!! Great image and great feature, Michael @jj_editor_michaelvbryant!!!
- leeheida@justkellycraig Thanks so much!
- leeheida@pecos_annie Yes, the water drop icon is the tilt-shift feature in IG. Snapseed (a free app from Google) also has a tilt-shift feature, as well as a lot of other great features.
- willowstanwyck@pecos_annie Yup, that's the one! When you click it, you'll see the circle appear, click again, the horizontal like, click again, it turns it off. Really try to find/take a photo where you can blend it nicely. Good luck, I'll be looking for your image!
- pecos_annie@willowstanwyck Thank you! :)
- ellebrey@leeheida ✨F͡a͜n͡t͡a͜s͜t͡i͜c͜!!!✨
- lialeiNow this is a great picture and use of tilt shift✨ congrats @leeheida 💖
- kellee_victoriaCongrats Lee @leeheida!!! A beautiful shot my friend, well deserved!!👏👏👌👌👏👏
- shinelikecrystalOriginal 👍👍
Log in to like or comment.