dronestagramJanuary 6: at 2:30am, a barrage of missiles from up to five unmanned drones killed between eight and eighteen people in the Babar Ghar area of South Waziristan. The target is believed to be a training camp of the Pakistani Taliban. The area is still tense following the drone killing of Mullah Nazir on January 3rd, with hundreds turning out to protest in the city of Wana. #pakistan #drone #drones
- but_who_will_build_the_roadsOur foreign policy creates enemies. Stop meddling in the affairs of foreign nations. Stop the drone war. I'm an Iraq War veteran that realized we're fighting for nothing.
- wartoaster@jherina nice to see someone's eyes opened
- jackgennusoThese strikes only help solidify people's distrust of america.
- dwmachen@jherina - keep speaking out, please. The silence of veterans is another weapon that injures citizens.
- penguino@jherina much respect sir. Thank you for speaking truth. ✌💓
- cdngrrl@jherina thank you for saying what really goes on. These are the words everyone needs to hear to wake up!
- but_who_will_build_the_roadsLook, it's pretty simple. Anybody who justifies killing innocent men, women, and children by saying we're getting rid of bad guys is wrong. Think in reverse. Killing innocent men, women, and children creates more if the so called bad guys. @kuszajd
- colingilesmusicI get angry and sad everytime I see @dronestagram pop up on the feed every couple of days. The last time I made a comment, I said "stop killing people" ...and someone blasted me for saying that...so I won't say that anymore.
- arrant_time@colingilesmusic I will: "Stop killing people!!!!"
- oldseabeeSo its ok for the mehsud family branch of the taliban to kill people, but not ok to go after them? Hahahahahahaha, you guys crack me up! Thanks for the monday morning humor.
- motoricanBlast away. Terrorists be gone!!!
- foundmonsterWhen the cost of a few terrorists amounts to greater numbers of innocent people, it's a severe problem. That is a major reason for the unpopularity of drone warfare. That, on top of the fact that this is done with no congressional oversight, makes Obama's drone war in dire need of investigation and/or reconsideration
- but_who_will_build_the_roads@foundmonster Couldn't have said it any better.
- 23rdstudios#drones do more bad than good, especially on a cultural level. Go to #Pakistan. You'll understand. Not to mention they completely sidestep international law and the beliefs, values, and laws in the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence. This nation was founded on the principle that "all men are created equal" and as such, deserve a fair trial. There will be #peace one day #inshallah, #godwilling
- bherrera507nombe que va.... que justificacion tiene esto?
- l_crawGood work! Get them terrorists!
- tetra_graviton"Blast those terrorists" then they wonder why America is a target of terrorism, we breed hundreds of them everyday.
- czar_nicholas@colingilesmusic I "blasted" you last time bc I was tired of seeing "STOP KILLING PEOPLE" every time @dronestagram posts something. I support your frustration 100% but all I wanted to do was attempt to challenge u to redirect it toward an initiative that actually accomplishes public good & policy change
- nick_caymanMany of the 'terrorists' are children and women.
- photobox99Pakistan government has full knowledge of this senseless murder of its own citizens. They secretly coordinate these foreign attacks on its own citizens. War crimes charges must be brought against Obama administration and Paki generals.Barrack Obama must be pursued by International Criminal Court even when he retires from US politics... This is despite US is non-signatory of ICC. Violence begets violence.
Log in to like or comment.