coffeecakeandcardioMy first green #juice! Granny Smith apples, cucumbers, celery, spinach, and lemon. #crazyjuicer
- tiff_beasizeyouHow did you like it?
- sweating_it_offThat's a winning mix right there!!!
- coffeecakeandcardio@tiffharper143 it tastes great! Very refreshing! It tastes like #health!
- elizabethevThat's one of my favorite blends , with a little ginger root :)
- meglaceyhouleHow long do your juices last in the fridge? Curious if I could make ahead of time
- supreeme@coffeecakeandcardio great pic!! keep posting!
- coffeecakeandcardio@Meglacey I've always had mine within 24 hours. I've read that the longer you store it the more the juice and the vitamins start to break down. I've also read that storing in a jar (such as a mason jar) helps to keep it longer.
- meglaceyhoule@coffeecakeandcardio thanks! Good to know. Love my mason jars :)
Log in to like or comment.