whimsyandspiceFrom the other night. We're going to take down our Christmas stuff tomorrow. Wonder when the city will take down theirs.
- theshoemakersdaughterOur tree is still up too...
- tameraferroWhite tree lights are for any time, especially winter!!!
- whimsyandspiceOk, I didn't necessarily mean the lights @tamerajane I meant those big giant candy canes hanging off the building. And stuff like that.
- estherbabyccinoWe took ours down yesterday. It cleans up! Lots of people take their tree to the museum square here in Amsterdam today, there will be a huge fire. Quite spectacular! Anything similar in Brooklyn?
- tameraferroHaaaa, I didn't notice the candy cane!! Yeah, that's silly.
- whimsyandspice@estherbabyccino yes, they have tree mulching in prospect park (not fire). It smells like christmas trees for a few weeks in the park. The trees taken at the curb are mulched as well when they take it away.
Log in to like or comment.